- Use cold water when washing your hemp Garments.
- Chlorine bleaches are not recommended as they can significantly degrade and weaken the natural fibers.
- Typically hemp isn't always colourfast. For that reason wash dark colours separately.
- Some of our garments are hand dyed and will may have slight variation.
- Detergents containing Optical Brightening Agents (OBA) may cause colours to alter slightly.
- Allow your garments to air dry, using a dryer can cause wrinkles and make your garments shrink.
- Hemp will generally get softer with use and after each wash.